During Jesus’ time in Galilee, He introduced the basic rules of life for the Kingdom He was offering to His people. This course, Jesus in Galilee: Popularity and Misunderstanding, studies the great Galilean phase of Jesus’ ministry, which is the setting for the Sermon on the Mount, and then actually studies the Sermon itself.With a Premium subscription, you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
I enjoyed the course and found the lectures very interesting, informative, and challenging me to think about what I was reading in the Scripture.Robert
The quizzes were challenging and I had to really try to concentrate when reading the lesson. I learned a lot though and enjoyed the class.Evon
I really appreciate the lesson on the New Testament Canon. It was filled with lots of great information.Kim
A great course that helped me with my walk with Christ.Kenneth
I’ve learned so much from this course. Truly increased my biblical knowledge.Michael
Good content, very enriching.Dale
This course was well organized. I had no idea that there were so many different things to study in order to have a working understanding of New Testament literature.Everett
Very informative and interesting.Jana
A most rewarding course. I would definitely recommend it to others.Russell
Wow, amazing and extremely helpful.Trevor