Does the word doctrine intimidate you? How would you define doctrine? Doctrine is defined as biblical truths that are taught, believed, and practiced. When you understand the term, it can both encourage and empower you. In Theology Basics you will study the central doctrines of the Bible and how they fit into God’s plan for your redemption and for His glory. Don’t let doctrine intimidate you—dig into this study today. And don’t miss the “Listening Guide” available with each lecture for practical help in applying what you learn!
- Define the term “doctrine.”
- Identify key aspects of the nature and purposes of God and of the person and work of Jesus Christ.
- Explain who the Holy Spirit is and what ministries He performs.
- Articulate key ideas concerning the divine origin and composition of the Bible.
- Identify key concepts of the doctrine of salvation.
- Understand the doctrine of the church.
- Explain the doctrines of the spirit world and of the future.
Enjoyed putting things in order. Looking forward to more learning in doable chunksBeth
I liked this course and its content. I felt that it was very useful in providing both Biblical and spiritual insights and enhancements.Dale
This was a great review of things that I’ve learned through previous studies. I highly recommend this course for those who are getting their feet wet.Doug
Great course for new believers and also as a review for seasoned saints.Kathryn
Although I had a general knowledge included in this course, I deepened my understanding. It was so well designed, clear, and summarized the indispensable base that we need to approach the study of the Bible. This is the foundation of our faith, and I think that how this course was presented, it will help me to share my faith with others.Ghislaine