1. Do some of the household chores for her.
2. Call her a least once per day to see how she is doing.
3. Make her breakfast in bed on Saturday.
1. Wake up and say “good morning” how did you sleep?
2. Wake up and say it’s really wonderful to wake up looking at you.
3. What do you need me to do for you today
4. Have small encouraging conversations before she goes to work since my wife is a teacher (special education)
5. Encourage greatness in my wife.
6. Encourage openness
7. Kiss her like it’s the last kiss
8. Touch her daily to encourage intimacy
9. Say I love you daily
10. Display total commitment to the marriage
I can take him to the lake enjoy coffee, listen to nature, and conversation. Offer support as he began his venture obtaining a second Master’s degree. Praise him more because he is an amazing husband, son, father, and paw-paw!!!!
Today is his birthday. The sky is the limit!
Physically touch her and tell her I love her every day. Ask questions and stop to listen. Be honest at all times
Trust he will take care the tasks around the house and let him enjoy his down time without nagging.
Bring his coffee to him in the AM, have dinner ready and on the table, be courteous and let him know I appreciate him
Just a simple text, Good Morning, I hope that you have a wonderful day, I Love You and am very proud of you”
I will pray for him and really work at developing kind words. Lord willing I will do better at the cleaning and getting rid of things I need to purge out of the house after years. Also get enough rest and exercise to be in a good mood.
One thing now she like is that when I give the whole house an complete and intensive cleaning. I will do this and also mowed the grass and pruned the trees.
Some specific acts of kindness one can do for your spouse is to listen to his ideas and stories and encourage him.
Stare into his eyes and say your wish is my command!
My husband works very hard and enjoys a good meal when he comes home. I usually have a hot meal waiting for him so he can recharge and relax. His favorite dessert is chocolate chip cookies and I plan to make a batch for him this week.