What do you find encouraging about Jesus’ teaching on faith in Luke 17:6?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Terry
      Participant

That if we have faith and do not doubt all things are possible through prayer.

Patricia
      Participant

I find encouraging in the passage of Luke 17:6, that a tiny bit of faith is a starting point. If you “taste and see” God’s goodness towards you, you will become more confident in the promises we find in His Word. Experience is the best teacher for growing our faith.

Mary
      Participant

Its good to know that just the smallest amount of faith, placed in God’s hands can do amazing things. Faith is the key.

Renato
      Participant

Jesus is telling me that my small faith without doubt is a just the start.

Chia
      Participant

The quantity of faith does not matter, and the quality of faith really matters. And what matters is not to have more faith but to use the faith that one already has. Though our faith is little, we could expect a miracle to happen. Therefore all things are possible to him that believes and none of the difficulties are unable to overcome

Richard
      Participant

God wants us to communicate with him and he understands how we need help to do that. He comes to meet us and wants to encourage us.

Tracey
      Participant

It is encouraging to know that the Lord meets us right where we are.

Autumn
      Participant

We don’t have to have supernatural amounts of faith or have more faith than anyone else we know. Even a little amount of faith is enough to release the power of God to answer prayer.

Leslie
      Participant

That even just the slightest increase of my faith can and will make a huge impact on my prayer life.

Our Daily Bread
      Keymaster
Viewing 9 reply threads