When Jesus ascended into heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father, He told onlookers that one day He would come again. In the book of Revelation, the apostle John has penned a picture of what that return will look like and what will take place in the last months of Earth’s history. What do the images mean? Are they allegorical or is John recording a literal truth about the future? Smith explores possible interpretations of the end-times. Using sound biblical exegesis with historical and contextual facts, students study the book afresh while gaining insights into Jesus’ return.
- Grasp the message of Revelation.
- Understand the apocalyptic literature and its role in the canon.
- Articulate possible interpretations of the book.
- Recognize that God has a plan in history.
- Apply the book’s message to life and ministry.
Very well laid out.
It is very informative. Appreciate that transcripts are available for international students whose mother tongue is not English.
I loved this Course and the understanding of Revelations I gained from doing it.