Our Daily Bread University (ODBU) began and has continued as a place for everyone to access affordable Bible-focused classes. Whether you have never read the Bible or yours is well-worn and falling apart, your journey takes off from here.
ODBU contracts with gifted teachers, professors, authors, and scholars in a variety of disciplines to provide a library of supplemental resources and classes designed to enhance your learning experience. From leadership and counseling to apologetics and biblical studies, you can gain access to 200 courses (and growing), by signing up for a premium subscription plan.
“I can’t get enough! This creates a rich environment to grow questions and experience all that God is telling you as you learn.” – Kasey
ODBU is affiliated with Our Daily Bread Ministries (odb.org)
Mission and Vision
Our Daily Bread University exists to provide affordable and accessible biblical training in order to prepare spiritually formed, equipped, and productive leaders for the global church.
To see people of all nations experiencing a personal relationship with Christ, growing to be more like Him, and serving in a local body of His family.
What We Believe
At Our Daily Bread Ministries, we trust in God above all else and rely on His wisdom and strength to guide our ministry. The Bible is our foundation. We recognize the opportunity we’ve been given to share His Word, and are committed to being faithful stewards of the resources entrusted to us.
- The Old and New Testament Scriptures are inspired by God, without error in the original manuscripts, fulfilled in Christ, and the revelation of our creation, fall, redemption, and restoration.
- In one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man, the only begotten Son of God, and the perfect revelation of the Father.
- In Jesus’ virgin birth, sinless life, sacrificial death, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father, and triumphant return.
- That, as a result of the fall, we are in need of salvation from sin and eternal death. God graciously provided this salvation through Jesus, who alone reconciles all who repent of their sin and put their faith in Him.
- It is by the Holy Spirit that we are convicted of sin and led, through repentance and new birth, into the family of God to live and grow in Christlikeness, in trust in God, and in love for others.
- In one church, expressed through local bodies of God’s family, made up of all who are in Christ, and who together are commissioned to make Christ-followers of all nations.
- In the return of our Lord to bring the fullness of His kingdom, to judge the living and the dead, and to restore the peace and joy of His creation.