Subscribe to gain premium access!
In every culture throughout history, people have asked questions such as, “Who are we?” and “Why are we here?” The Bible tells us that we are God’s images, created to rule over creation on his behalf and to turn the world into his earthly kingdom. Sin has damaged us and complicated our work, but by God’s grace in Christ, we can be restored and our work can be completed.
This course is provided by Third Millennium Ministries (thirdmill.org)
- Describe humanity’s origin, composition and purpose.
- Explore the consequences of humanity’s fall into sin.
- Examine humanity’s covenant relationship to God.
- Union Theological Seminary, PhD
- Columbia Theological Seminary, ThM
- Reformed Theological Seminary, MDiv
Great class! I enjoy the ability to view the video as well as reading and listening. I usually watch the video first, then I listen and read the lecture. Thanks to everyone there at ODBU for this study. May God bless you all.Kim
Am richly blessed by this course, I have really learnt a lot, may the lord richly bless and replenish you. SelahStephen
Excellent. Will us it to teach others and combat doctrinal heresy.Donald