Matthew – Mark: Two Presentations of Jesus introduces students to the Gospels as literature and then focuses in on the Gospels of Matthew and Mark. Students will study the specific purposes of each book and how the writers told the account of Jesus’ life to accomplish their unique goals.With a Premium subscription, you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
This was a very in-depth study.Renee
Enjoyed the course. Thank you and God bless.Toni
Enjoyed the course. Thanks.Schalk
I was looking forward to learning more about the Gospels of Matthew and Mark, however only one lecture was on this topic.Gemma
A very helpful lesson on the books of Matthew and Mark.Spyder
Very interesting and in-depth course. I really learned a lot and it helped me in my study of God’s Word.Jana