Luke – John: Two Interpretations of Jesus provides two different renditions of Jesus’ life and ministry. Adding the perspectives of Luke and John to those given by Matthew and Mark will provide additional detail and explanation to the incredible life of Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God.With a Premium subscription, you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
Enjoyed – Many ThanksSchalk
Awesome course and great blessing thank you so very much. God blessToni
I have really enjoyed this course. While I am familiar with the content, I got a lot out of the lectures and readings.Susan
This lecture was very interesting in that he shared many facts and insights that I had never heard presented before. Our professor has a very good speaking voice and pacing which made it easy to listen to his lectures.Kathleen
This was a good introduction to the Life of Christ. Looking forward to the additional installments of the survey. Thank you.Pamela