Subscribe to gain premium access!
Unlike Paul’s epistles, the general epistles were not addressed to a particular city or person. These letters deal more with the broader topics of suffering and the dangers of false teachings and unbelief among Christians. This course, James-Jude: Letters to Everyone – General and Johannine Epistles, covers these epistles.With a Premium subscription, you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
Thank you and God blessSchalk
Thank you, enjoyed this lesson.Toni
An excellent course!Russell
Very inspiring lessons. I especially enjoyed Dr. Stedman’s commentary on the book of Jude.Kim
More great content to ponder deeplyGlen
Great value of compact teachingDonald
This course added to my understanding of scripture. It gave me a big picture view that I often miss and challenged me to think differently and deeply.Alan
The course was very helpful both academically and spiritually. I was not familiar with some of those epistles so I am glad that I could take this course.Mizhuo
Extremely good content with this lesson. I learned a number of new things and gained a number of new insights. Much appreciated.Dale