Subscribe to gain premium access!
We often struggle with individualism, legalism, and confusion regarding Christ’s second coming. This course will help you deal with these issues as you explore the central message of Paul, and review the teachings of Galatians, 1 and 2 Thessalonians, and 1 and 2 Corinthians. You will gain a better understanding of the kingdom of God, and rejoice in Jesus and the amazing plans He has for His people and His world.
This course is provided by Third Millennium Ministries (thirdmill.org)
- Demonstrate his/her growing interest in the kingdom of God and in the epistles studied in this course.
- Identify key information about the life and ministry of Paul, the background of his epistles to the Galatians, the Thessalonians, and the Corinthians, and understand the key emphasis of Paul’s theology.
- Express his/her own responses and opinions regarding theological writings, Bible passages, and contemporary videos, demonstrating how this course has affected his/her own life.
- Duke University, PhD
- Westminster Theological Seminary, MAR and MDiv
- The College of William and Mary, BA
Great course. Excellent content.Courtney
The theology. I want to further study and systematizeDonald
An excellent course!Russell
Thanks for providing this studyDon
I could not have had a more qualified instructor. I truly loved Dr. Kidd’s emotions and concerns about this subject. I truly loved is reiterating of what was taught in the previous lessons. I learn by repetition. Thoroughly loved being in this class. It is work, but well worth it.Rev. Sheril