Subscribe to gain premium access!
This course is designed to help you not only discover your God-given strengths, but to also give you a foundation for building an even closer leadership team. The teaching by Dr. John Trent and Rodney Cox will share the core biblical principles they’ve seen strengthen teams and families across the country—and that can make a significant difference in your ministry team and family as well.
Although it’s optional, to get the most out of these sessions we recommend completing the 20-page “Leading from Your Strengths Assessment” available here. Please note: Ministry Insights, creator of this assessment, charges for this personal strengths assessment tool. It is not free of charge.
This course is provided by John Trent/Rodney Cox (ministryinsights.com)
- See biblically and practically why your strengths and the strengths of others around you really are “different by design.” You and your team members and family are “placed” in your life and team for a purpose.
- Understand the four predictable areas of conflict that every team and every family will face.
- Gain skills on turning potential conflicts into cooperation, closeness, and greater caring.
- Understand why it’s important to surround your unique strengths with others who do not share your strengths.
- Accept that you do not need to be gifted in every area you desire in order to be an effective leader.
- North Central Texas Federation of Colleges and Universities, PhD
- Dallas Theological Seminary, ThM
- Texas Christian University, BA
Lot of information in a short timeLynna
Very interesting, I would be interested in the larger course.Carla
Quite hard to chew through, yet bring so many new insight. Thank you for the classLinda
Challenging!Alex ow yong
This is good info for our diverse group.Dawn
This course was extremely helpful in reinforcing leadership styles and methods needed to apply them. It helped to bridge the gaps between aggressive/passive, optimistic/realistic, predictable/dynamic, and the high and low wired people who are all different and all needed in order to make the team’s engine run and to accomplish the task.Stephanie