Subscribe to gain premium access!
What is leadership? How do I make effective decisions? How do I motivate those around me? This course addresses such theoretical and practical questions by examining the administrative process, including goal setting, organization, delegation, human relations, group dynamics, supervision, and leadership training. Though administration principles are universal, the course focuses on Christian organizations, particularly the local church. The course is designed to help students become more effective church leaders in both theory and practice.
Legacy CollectionThis course is part of a collection of courses taught by world-class evangelical professors from across the globe on a variety of topics. The lessons are presented on an intermediate to college or seminary level and provide a wealth of information for those who want to dig deeper into their faith. Select courses in the collection are from the Institute of Theological Studies (ITS), which was acquired by Our Daily Bread University.
- Understand the theory and philosophy of leadership in the broad sense.
- Apply principles of group dynamics and leadership techniques in order that he/she may become a reproductive Christian leader.
- Develop proper understanding of leadership responsibilities, such as ethics, motivation, planning and administration.
- Understand the principles of educational administration with special focus on the training of leadership in the local church.
- Comprehend and implement the spiritual dimension of leadership and administration with respect to spiritual gifts.
- Mercy College, LittD
- University of Missouri, PhD
- Concordia Seminary, STM
- Fuller Theological Seminary, MA
- Grace Theological Seminary, MDiv
- Taylor University, BA
An excellent course!Russell
I am satisfied with the course and its content.Carrie
Well structured, clear to understand. Great material for anyone in a leadership role.Shane
Very, very good. Life changing, challenging. Motivating.John
Extremely clear and theologically sound. I learned more out of this course than I had originally anticipated, and everything that was taught made complete sense. Thank you!Christian