As amazing as it seems, the people Jesus came to save actually rejected Him. In Luke-John: Jesus in Judea – Opposition and Rejection, students will survey the Judean phase of Jesus’ ministry and gain insight into His teachings and actions that increased the Jewish opposition to the point where they would turn one of their own countrymen over to the Romans for crucifixion.With a Premium subscription, you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
Very brief but very insightful of the last days of Jesus before the cross.Masayoshi
Any thing on the Gospel I am interested in and to know more of what Christ did for me is greatly appreciated.Donald
THIS COURSE WAS EXCELLENT!!! It was great how the events from all four gospels were arranged to facilitate understanding of the course matter. I am looking forward to taking more of Dr. Bloomberg’s courses! Thank you for such a wonderful learning experience.Christi
Great course. I am so impressed by the information taught in this subject. This course brought to life teachings about my Master that I truly needed to know.Everett
This professor has many interesting insights that bring more life to the gospels.Kathleen