Subscribe to gain premium access!
This course, 1 Timothy – Hebrews: Letters to Pastors & a Church Struggling to Believe, combines three letters of instruction to young pastors and a letter to a church struggling with its foundational beliefs. The Pastoral Epistles provide doctrinal and tactical help to those who lead God’s people; and Hebrews presents Jesus Christ as the sovereign Savior and Lord of His church and encourages its readers to pursue unreservedly their relationship with Him.With a Premium subscription, you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
Good course, especially the other readings.Stephen
Very interesting, packed with refreshing history and reminding and strengthening our faith in Christ.Masayoshi
Good basic understanding.Donald
I really enjoyed the way these studies were put together and the commentary and teaching that accompanied each study.Kristin
I enjoyed this course and was reminded of God’s grace in my life.Cathleen
Good content, and insightful lessons. I truly believe that my knowledge of the scriptures has been enhanced.Dale