Subscribe to gain premium access!
This course, 1 Timothy-Hebrews: Letters to Pastors and a Church Struggling to Believe, combines three letters of instruction to young pastors and a letter to a church struggling with its foundational beliefs. The Pastoral Epistles provide doctrinal and tactical help to those who lead God’s people; and Hebrews presents Jesus Christ as the sovereign Savior and Lord of His church and encourages its readers to pursue unreservedly their relationship with Him.With a Premium subscription, you will also receive Ray C. Stedman’s teaching commentary related to this section of the Bible. Click here to see a sample chapter.
- To introduce students to survey information related to the New Testament.
- To help develop critical and practical aptitudes in understanding the Bible.
- To provide scholarly information that will foster a better understanding of the historical and biblical context of the New Testament.
- University of Aberdeen in Scotland, PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MA
- Augustana College, BA
Enjoyed the course, thank you!Toni
Very insightful and great blessingSchalk
The course is clear and useful.Liliarosa
An excellent course!Russell
Good course, especially the other readings.Stephen
Very interesting, packed with refreshing history and reminding and strengthening our faith in Christ.Masayoshi
Good basic understanding.Donald
I really enjoyed the way these studies were put together and the commentary and teaching that accompanied each study.Kristin
I enjoyed this course and was reminded of God’s grace in my life.Cathleen
Good content, and insightful lessons. I truly believe that my knowledge of the scriptures has been enhanced.Dale