Subscribe to gain premium access!
Have you ever wondered why the New Testament gives so much attention to the kingdom of God? Or how this central theme relates to the new covenant in Christ? This course explores these two fundamental features of the New Testament by examining where they originated and what they mean for us today.
This course is provided by Third Millennium Ministries (thirdmill.org)
- Use all the resources and complete all the written assignments of the lesson, expressing your own thoughts and attitudes regarding the importance of New Testament theology.
- Obtain satisfactory grades on the automatically graded activities of the lesson, demonstrating that you can identify: a) key biblical arguments for the inspiration of the New Testament, b) the meaning of its inspiration, and c) key epochal, cultural, and personal continuities and discontinuities between our time and the time of the New Testament.
- Complete the questionnaire of the lesson, in which you show how you have applied the teachings of the lesson to your own life.
- University of Oxford, PGDipLathe
- Reformed Theological Seminary, DMin
- Glasgow University, ThM
I think this course would be not be suitable for a new believer, but rather someone who has devoted some time and energy into studying scripture and who desires to have a deeper, more advanced course on the fulfillment of God’s kingdom… so in essence, it would really depend on the person as to whether or not I would recommend this course to others. There was a TON of information in the class lectures that I think might have better been absorbed in smaller bites rather than hour-long gulps. It was a lot to take in and digest in three sessions. I think it needs to be broken up into more shorter sessions. The powerpoint outlined talking points in the video were helpful in organizing my personal notes. I finished this course, thankful to be living in the New Covenant in which “Because I am in Christ, every eternal blessing has already been assigned to me.” The saving work of Christ in the inauguration, the blessings and joy of life with him in the continuation is what sustains me through His Holy Spirit, and I look forward to the day of consummation when Jesus will make all things new!Cheryl
its a great piece God richly bless you. i however think it will be better it is further subdivided into six lessons.Stephen
Loved this course. Valuable information to have and share.Donald
This course has been very helpful for me to understand the Kingdom of God as well as the Old and the New covenants. It has also helped me to think through the relationship among those concepts. The course is devotional as well. Thank you very much.Mizuho