Subscribe to gain premium access!
This course provides an analysis of Genesis 1-11, looking at the background, the literary structure, the original meaning, the theological purpose, and modern applications. Why did Moses choose to tell the history of the Creation, the Fall, the Great Flood, and the Tower of Babel in the way that he did?
This course is provided by Third Millennium Ministries (thirdmill.org)
- Become more interested in studying Genesis 1-11 and in applying its teachings to his/her life.
- Understand key information regarding the background, purpose, literary structure, original meaning, and modern application of Genesis 1-11.
- Apply the teachings of Genesis 1-11 to his/her own life and use these teachings to evaluate contemporary expressions of thought.
- Harvard University, ThD
- Union Theological Seminary, MDiv
- Roanoke College with advanced studies at Westminster Theological Seminary, BA
It was such a blessing.Synyan
An excellent course!Russell
Amazing!!! Loved this course!!! This learning made me worship God at every point. Thank you!!Holly
Great course and illumination of truth on this part of ScriptureDonald
I honestly never thought about the audience of Gen. 1-11 as being the Israelites as they were about the enter the Promised Land. It never occurred to me. I am learning so much from these courses; learning how to dig deeper. There is still so much to learn. I’m not overwhelmed, just grateful that I have been blessed with the opportunity to learn. Thank you.Pamela