Subscribe to gain premium access!
In this course, students will explore common challenges to the Christian faith, particularly those that most often affect urban and African-American communities.
- Answer the question, “How do you know there is a God?”
- Provide evidence for the reliability of the Bible.
- Explain who Jesus is and how we can know He truly is God.
- Explain the pivotal role of the family, both in society and in God’s kingdom.
- Provide biblical answers to questions about abortion, and discuss potential solutions to the problem.
- Respond to several false assertions regarding gender and sexuality.
- Discern between godly and ungodly teachings.
- Describe basic tenets held by the Nation of Islam, the Nation of Gods and Earths, and the Black Hebrew Israelites, and respond to these beliefs with biblical truths.
- Explain why Christianity is for everyone and is not just a white, European religion.
- North Carolina College of Theology, ThD
- University of Illinois, MA
- Wayne State University, BA
I feel stronger in my faith. Thank you for this opportunity.Gary