Subscribe to gain premium access!
Christians are told to give an explanation for the hope they have in Christ and believers through the ages have prepared themselves accordingly for such a task. In this course, Dr. Victor Matthews introduces learners to apologetics as he shows the solid evidences for the Christian faith. Students will grapple with the relationship between faith and facts and understand the role that apologetics has played in the meaning of biblical Christianity.
Legacy CollectionThis course is part of a collection of courses taught by world-class evangelical professors from across the globe on a variety of topics. The lessons are presented on an intermediate to college or seminary level and provide a wealth of information for those who want to dig deeper into their faith. Select courses in the collection are from the Institute of Theological Studies (ITS), which was acquired by Our Daily Bread University.
- Understand the meaning of biblical Christianity.
- Answer objections to supernatural intervention in human affairs.
- Explain the importance of Christian apologetics.
- List the most important evidences in support of the Christian faith.
- Chicago Lutheran Theological Seminary, STD
- Calvin Theological Seminary, ThM
- Grand Rapids Baptist Theological Seminary, BD
- Calvin College, AB
- Simpson Bible Institute and Grand Rapids Baptist Theological Seminary, Diploma in Bible
Great introduction to Christian Evidences.Paul
The course was one of the greatest lessons I have ever studied. Every chapter was filled with condensed information and the Introduction lecture was superb. It made me desire to pick up my pen and not miss a word being taught. Thank you for the great work in putting this material together.Irene