Subscribe to gain premium access!
Does theology sometimes seem complicated, dry and abstract to your It shouldn’t be that way, if it is done properly. This course will help you learn to build your theology on the certain foundation of the Scriptures, but also with pathos and practical application. As an introduction to theology, this course teaches the purpose and importance of doing theology, the different sources of revelation, the meaning of inspiration, the proper interpretation of Scripture, and the key distinctive emphases of reformed theology.
This course is provided by Third Millennium Ministries (thirdmill.org)
- Develop a new love for theology and become excited about doing theology that flows from the Scriptures and changes the student’s heart and life.
- Understand the proper nature and purpose of theology.
- Make changes in his/her life as a response to the teachings of this course. It should change the way the student does theology and help him/her analyze contemporary theological expressions.
- Drew University, MPhil and PhD
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, MDiv
- The Citadel, BS
The note regarding the discussion video states, “If you are struggling to understand any portion of the lesson or if you would simply like to deepen your understanding of the subject, this video will be helpful.” Viewing the discussion video (questions and answers video with Dr. Pratt) will help you in correctly answering some of questions on the lesson quizzes as they are not discussed on the main lecture video, but are answered on the discussion video.Horace
Loved this course. The Theology courses have taken me to the next level of learning the Word of God.Cynthia
I really enjoyed this course. Although I’ve been studying the Bible and theology for 30+ years, the course was challenging and I still learned some things I previously did not know. I especially enjoyed learning from professors and pastors from around the world.Everett