Subscribe to gain premium access!
In this course, Dr. Angie Ward will lead you through lessons that are aimed at discovering and developing your God-given calling. Dr. Ward will introduce different ways we can define “calling,” how individuals can move through a process of discerning what God is calling them to do with their lives, and how this can be lived out practically and faithfully.
This course is provided by Denver Seminary Faculty (denverseminary.edu).
- Define ministry, leadership, and calling and recognize how, regardless of your role, God has called you to work for the Kingdom.
- Describe the nature of calling and the different ways it may show up in someone’s life.
- Identify and describe both supernatural and natural ways God communicates calling.
- Describe the three phases of calling, including how they may take shape in your life and actions you can take during each of these phases.
- Understand the importance of accountability in your calling and how the biblical principles of stewardship and community point us toward that.
- Discover what it looks like to live into your calling at various life stages.
- Recognize various challenges you may encounter as you follow God’s call and identify biblical principles for responding to them.