Discover what it means to have been made alive with Christ! In this course, Dr. Constantine R. Campbell will walk you through an examination of the biblical doctrine and spiritual reality of union with Christ and the importance of understanding this concept. Grasping the profound nature of what it means to be united with Christ will help you understand how God makes you right with Himself, how He blesses you, and how you are to live as a result of these glorious truths.
- Articulate the concept of union with Christ and the fundamental importance of understanding it.
- Identify, define, and characterize the four key terms associated with union with Christ.
- Use several key passages from Ephesians to explain specific aspects of your union with Christ.
- Use Romans 6 to explain how union with Christ changes your spiritual identity.
- Describe how we are to live with other Christians using the body of Christ metaphor.
- Macquarie University, PhD
- Moore Theological College, BD
- Canberra School of Music, Australian National University, AdvDipJazz
I thought this was a great course to start with.Kelly
Keep up the fantastic work! 🙂Walter
I enjoyed this course very much.Aileen
This was very enlightening. Heard some concepts in a different way and made me think more about the Body of Christ.Andrea
An excellent course!Russell
Thanks for the essence of New TestamentWilliam raju