Take your life, your finances, and your relationship with God to the next level. In these six lessons, you will learn what God says about money and possessions, how to apply them to your life, and how to grow on your journey to financial discipleship. Discover how to live a life of purpose and contentment by trusting God with your finances.
The content for this class is provided courtesy of Compass – Finances God’s Way, a Financial Discipleship Ministry. Additional courses and other resources are available at their website: https://compass1.org
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of what the Bible says about money and possessions, providing a solid foundation for making financial decisions in alignment with your faith.
- Learn how to practically apply biblical principles on money management to your daily life.
- Develop strategies and principles that lead to financial freedom.
- Learn to trust God with your finances and recognize the spiritual aspects of money management.
- Discover how to live a life of contentment, purpose, and generosity through wise financial stewardship.
- Develop the skills to set long-term financial goals and create a plan for your financial future that aligns with your faith and values.
- Understand the importance of generosity and giving as a central aspect of financial discipleship. Participants will learn to give with a cheerful heart.
An excellent course!