This course provides an overview of the principles and practices for leading and managing a not-for-profit organization. Topics introduced will include leadership, ethics, strategic planning, operating policies, board governance, human relations, marketing, fundraising, financial management, collaborative partnerships, and program evaluation as they relate to non-profit correctional organizations. Each topic is approached from a Biblical perspective.
- Develop a survey understanding of the administrative competencies required for leading a not-for-profit organization in correctional ministry.
- Evaluate operations in your current organization in light of the principles and practices presented in the course.
- Apply course topical principles in key areas of your current organization.
- Integrate biblical principles into your leadership and management relations.
- Develop a manual to increase a ministry’s effectiveness or sustainability.
The course was quite informative and practical, and provides a lot of insights to run an efficient and effective organization or non-profit.
It is very easy to navigate and understand. The teachers are very knowledgeable.
The lectures in this particular course were great. Short, and to the point. The slides and websites attached were very useful.
The content and the instructors were great.
All the topics were timely and relevant to my needs. It wasn't just education it was all the practical information that I could use.
Every lecture was spot on and something that I needed for my ministry. The timing was perfect because it was my last class AND at the time I was able to use the material in documenting my ministry that is opening soon.