Subscribe to gain premium access!
This course provides an overview of the principles and practices for leading and managing a not-for-profit organization. Topics introduced will include leadership, ethics, strategic planning, operating policies, board governance, human relations, marketing, fundraising, financial management, collaborative partnerships, and program evaluation as they relate to non-profit correctional organizations. Each topic is approached from a Biblical perspective.
- Develop a survey understanding of the administrative competencies required for leading a not-for-profit organization in correctional ministry.
- Evaluate operations in your current organization in light of the principles and practices presented in the course.
- Apply course topical principles in key areas of your current organization.
- Integrate biblical principles into your leadership and management relations.
- Develop a manual to increase a ministry’s effectiveness or sustainability.
- Northern Illinois University, EdD
- Western Michigan University, MA
- Calvin College, BS
- Cornerstone University, BA
- University of Colorado, BS
- University of Michigan, MBA
- University of Illinois at Chicago, PhD
It is very easy to navigate and understand. The teachers are very knowledgeable.Oscar
The lectures in this particular course were great. Short, and to the point. The slides and websites attached were very useful.Anonymous
The content and the instructors were great.Anonymous
All the topics were timely and relevant to my needs. It wasn’t just education it was all the practical information that I could use.Anonymous
Every lecture was spot on and something that I needed for my ministry. The timing was perfect because it was my last class AND at the time I was able to use the material in documenting my ministry that is opening soon.Anonymous